One of the most vital organs in our body is the brain. The brain plays a huge part in making ourselves intact. As humans, it is our responsibility to take good care of our brains. We need to eat, drink, and do things that are good for our brains.
Sometimes, we are not aware that we perform things that are harmful to our brains. We cannot figure that our brains are not in good conditions unless we feel nausea, dizziness, and other symptoms. On the other hand, most of us have become students. Most of us have felt the pressure during exams. We want to have good grades and want to excel in the class. However, our brains cannot meet our desires. We cannot cope with the lessons presented. And we cannot deposit information in our long-term memory. During this time of our lives, we can reflect on how important boosting our brain is. If we can turn back time, we can prepare our brains, especially in times we need it most. But, when you are a parent and want your children to excel in school, you can still have chances to sharpen their minds.
Earth 2 Brain is willing to help you boost your brain by providing brain supplements. During this time of the pandemic, it is best to be well-equipped with multivitamins and supplements that can protect our body against the virus. Aside from that, we should strengthen our immune system, especially our brain. With the problems we have in our society, we need to have focus and concentration. We should avoid distractions, especially at work. Becoming productive each day will impress our boss, and that is a good idea. Many companies are decreasing their people, and do not wait that you will become one of them because of your performance.
This time, let us dig deeper into the things we need to do to boost our brainpower, especially when we are studying. We should take notes of the following:
- Part of boosting our brain is to have some exercise many times per week. Aside from exercising our body, proper exercise will make our brain healthier. Different forms of exercise will make the connection of our brain cells strong. You do not need to indulge yourself in hours of exercise. A minimum of 30 minutes is enough.
- If you want to meditate and enhance the power of your brain in the comfort of your home, you can do coloring. Study shows that coloring books can help your brain meditate. You can search for interesting coloring books online.
- As we have mentioned above, vitamins and micronutrients can help your brain stronger. You can also eat foods rich in zinc, iodine, vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and omega-3.
- Socializing can also boost your brain. Feel free to get along with your friends. Tell them about your issues and difficulties, especially in your studies.
- You should give yourself time to sleep and nap. It is best to sleep at least 30 minutes a day.
- Above all, do not pressure yourself. After a long tiring week, give yourself a pamper time. It is best to do your favorite sports, eat your favorite food, and rest if you need it.